4.19.2011

Nails Nails

So one of my best friends, Ashley left Idaho. Life has been quite boring without her around. She asked me to do a guest post on her blog about Nail Polish so I did the {Top 5 Must Have Nail Polish} according to me! 
Check CHECK it out! 

And this week's nail polish is a Glittery one! Bling, bling. I was inspired by this, and when I realized I had almost that exact same color in my collection I decided to go for it. It's called Gold by Love & Beauty (Forever 21). Here is the closest one I could find on their website.

sorry the pictures are slightly blurry since I took them with my phone. I don't know where Jack put my camera.

On these pictures I have 3 coats of glitter polish. You can put less but I wanted them to look like the picture on the link above. Also one thing that I love about this nail polish is that even with 3 coats on, the surface does not get rough. It feels as if there was a matte finish on it. :) But I have found that the more layers you put on the easier it is to chip. But It will last you a good five days! 

Hope you like this color for those days when you are feeling fabulous

Jenny

5 comments:

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

I saw that too and fell in love with the color. Too bad Marcus hates glitter :( sometimes I feel like he married the wrong girl. And when I say 'sometimes' I really just mean when he says he hates glitter...

ashleyTIA said...

oh wow! Love this color. I recently got my first Butter London order - in love. Have you ever tried that brand?

Bruna said...

ooo very fun! :) i love glitter. but i am an OPI girl all the way!

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your jacknjenny.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jacknjenny.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...