12.20.2010

Joy!

sequins via
This week is going to be busy so I am just going to go ahead and leave you with my wishes that you will all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I am sad I don't get to see my family until january but I am happy that I will be with the in-laws for a couple of days. It is the most wonderful time of the year and I am so thankful for having been taught since I was little what Christmas is all about. I love this talk given by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland talking about the true meaning of this wonderful celebration.  In it, he quotes Dr. Seuss:
 “Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! ‘Maybe Christmas,’ he thought, ‘doesn’t come from a store.’ ”

And also one of my friends Ashley shared this video on facebook! What a cute version of Christ's birth. I think it is my favorite. I hope you all enjoy it.



Jenny

2 comments:

lisa :: the red thread said...

I loved it - thanks Jenny! And thanks for visiting my blog. Have a lovely Christmas.

Julie said...

Merry Christmas Jenny!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...