6.05.2010

Weather Situation

Today I went to one of Jack's soccer games. The weather was terrible, it was extremely windy and the temperature kept dropping as it got darker. Since he started playing this season there has been ONE time that the weather was decent. The other times it was way too cold/windy and last time they played we had to leave early because there was a severe snowstorm (two weeks ago). I know it is a constant complaint and it is in the everyday conversation of a Rexburg resident. But I just wanted to post this video we saw on the internet today, a Hail storm in Oklahoma City.
Although the weather is crappy here, I am really glad we don't have this type of weather. Let's just say, I would not enjoy riding my scooter to school under this condition.


Crazy hu? For a few moments I was grateful for our weather.

♥Jenny

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...