11.06.2011

All Hallows' Eve

Childless couples in Rexburg usually have nothing besides a ward activity to do for Halloween. So I decided to do something about it. A week ago, we had a lovely All Hallows' Eve banquet with a couple of friends. The menu involved Bread Bowls, Salad, Shrimp and Corn Chowder and delicious desert made by my R2D2 friend Nicole. It was so much fun!

Nicole and Eric as R2D2 and Luke Skywalker, Ashley and Mark as the hot and rebellious Grease couple, Nathalie and Austin as Cleopatra and Quailman, Jack and I as Team Zissou from the Life Aquatic. I wish I could have invited a lot more couples, but our apartment is pretty small. 

I had so much fun putting this together. Improvised banquet table and some decor. Also the cutest caramelized apple bites made by Nicole in the pictures above. Delicious!

Can't wait for Halloween next year. I want to make this a tradition. I already have some costume ideas for next year.

How was your Halloween? Did you dress up? What was your costume?

Jenny Thomas

2 comments:

Thali said...

Adorei TUDO!
Apesar de não ser costume aqui no BR, gostaria de fazer alguma coisa, mas não tenho muitas idéias.
Quem sabe ano que vem eu faça uma comemoração legal também! :)

Bjo!

Kari said...

That is a way cute party! I wish I was a creative hostess. And I must say, that R2D2 costume is adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...