3.08.2011

Olive you and Much Love Monday

I have 15 minutes to post this and it will count for Much Love Mondays, and this Monday I am here to tell you that I love olives and also "Olive you".

Thank you Ashley for the pictures. :)

So remember when Ashley and I had a lot of time together because of all of the boys' recording? Well here is one of the things that we worked on. These simply adorable pillows. We got the idea from here and decided to try it ourselves. 

PS: I do not sew. But Ashley helped me through it. I actually sewed the whole pillow by myself. (She made me do it, I am glad she did) Haha

I hope you love it as much as we do! People, this was really easy... you should definitely try it and let me know if you do! 

Jenny

6 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..those are such a sweet pillows and I also love olives:) Have a great Tuesday,kisses

ashleyTIA said...

These pillows are so sweet! Isn't crafting with friends the best? :)

Laura Eve said...

Those are so great! I love em'. Crafty!

Hilary Grace said...

Those are amazing! I love them so much. I'd love to make one for my friend.. who shares my love for dirty martinis with extra olives of course. ;)

http://www.togetherinadream.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

ai que lindos... to precisando fazer alguma coisa mesmo pra me sentir um pouco crafty ha, acho q vou tentar :)

and I love olives, too

Shaylen said...

Those are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...