7.06.2009

Time to enjoy the beautiful weather!!! 07.04

Okay, this weekend was too much fun. I was so excited for it. It went by too fast! So here is a list of things that I did. It is backwards but its okay!

Hung out with my brother-in-law Jeff.
Had a lot of fun with Jack at the water park
Baby-sat the cutest baby
Got my nails done by my little sister
Enjoyed the company of my little sister who is now SIXTEEN years old.
Watched beautiful fireworks
Hung out with my lovely family
Caught up with my best friend (long time, no see)
Attended a beautiful wedding
Hung out by the sand dunes of Idaho
Got a lot of sun on my skin

Watched Jack being silly

Went to Egan lake (much better than Rigby Lake)
There it is. All my weekend summarized. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I am loving the heat and the summer! My favorite time of the year! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...