2.15.2011

5 hearts

Just because Valentine's day was yesterday. And I might just make it an every month thing.

I ❤ Stewart's Diet Root Beer (It seriously tastes like a root beer float and it doesn't taste diet AT ALL).

I ❤ getting crafty for Valentine's.


I ❤ how warm it has been.


I ❤ Pinterest
If you would like an invite leave me your e-mail address and I'll invite you. This is THE BEST for keeping track of all of the cute things you find on the internet. For inspiration and etc. I'm hooked!

I ❤ my main squeeze: Jack

❤Jenny

4 comments:

Kayde said...

I love that Pinterest thing!! Could I get an invite that is exactly what I need.
ka.d.a@aggiemail.usu.edu
love the blog!

Julie said...

Hi Jenny!!!! Quanto tempo :)
Seu blog esta very cute!!!
eu tb adoro root beer e o Vini acha q sou louca :)
Funny vc dizer que gosta do Pinterest.. umas 3 weeks ago eu added meu email la pedindo um invite, e ateh agora nada.... to louca pra saber what the buzz is all about!!! Manda um invite pra mim, plz?? julie.leite@gmail.com

Avisa quando vc estiver pelos lados de ca, i haven't seen you in forever!!!!
Beijos!!

Ashley Bagley Nielson said...

i heart heart heart heart heart this idea!!!

danip said...

Oh I had never heard of Pinterest! I would love to have an invite: atpitp@gmail.com.

Thanks!

p.s. your blog is cute! i found you through ashley.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...